AccuCare Dental Centers is a comprehensive dental services clinic offering state-of-the-art periodontal care. Our Board Certified Periodontist can handle even the most complex periodontics cases. Whether you are interested in cosmetic gum surgery to improve your smile, or if you need expert management for severe gum disease, we are your Anchorage periodontics provider.
Almost 50% of adults in the United States have some form of gum disease, but they don’t even know it. At AccuCare Dental Center, when we help our patients manage periodontal disease, we don’t just help them save their smiles — we also help protect their overall health. Periodontal disease can complicate chronic inflammatory conditions like heart disease and diabetes. It has even been linked to infertility.
Our practitioners are trained to assess your periodontal health by examining your teeth, gums, bite, and risk factors. If evidence of gum disease is present, you can trust that you are in good hands with our Board Certified Periodontist.
If you have active gum disease, our Board Certified Periodontist and helpful hygiene team will work with you to manage and even reverse the condition of your mouth.
We offer everything from minimally invasive periodontal therapy, to more advanced surgical procedures.
• Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning): Most patients’ gum disease can be managed with this treatment maintenance plan. Deep cleanings of the root surfaces smoothes them and removes plaque and tartar from periodontal pockets.
• Root Surface Debridement (RSD): A step further than root planing, root surface debridement focuses on controlling infection and re-establishing periodontal health.
• Pocket Reduction Procedure: If the pockets around your gums are too deep, we may recommend a pocket reduction procedure to clear the pockets of bacteria and help your gum tissue reattach to your teeth.
• Gum Graft Surgery: Gum graft surgery helps the soft tissue holding your teeth into place to naturally regenerate. It can help cover exposed tooth roots and correct the appearance of “long teeth.”
• Bone Regeneration: In advanced cases of gum disease, the jawbone may weaken over time. Natural bone regeneration (bone grafting) can help your jawbones regain bone density.
• Dental Crown Lengthening: Whether to cosmetically correct “gummy smiles” or to prepare for crown restoration, our clinic offers expert surgical gum procedures.
If you struggle with gum disease, don’t despair. Our skilled team at AccuCare Dental Center can help. With proper maintenance comes success! Call today to schedule your new patient appointment.
We have convenient payment plans and have implant denture specials going on all the time, so call today for your free CT scan and implant consultation!
FILL OUT THE FORM TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM
Our dental practice is committed to providing every member of your family the best dental services in Scottsdale. Schedule your appointment today!